You have no items in your shopping cart.
IJN Aircraft Carrier Shokaku – 1942 Flagship at Pearl Harbor
· A consistent 1:1100 scale that makes for a stunning display, with each ship visually comparable to all the others in the collection
· Heavy-duty metal construction (for an average model weight of 2-3 pounds) with finely molded plastic detail parts
· Miniature aircraft with cranes, detailed guns with blast bags, and a complete superstructure
· Textured surfaces that simulate wooden decks, intricate ironwork, chains and cleats
· Accurate colors and markings, from anti-fouling paint on the hulls to camouflage patterns, national insignia (including roundels on aircraft), and even runway markings
· A removable, customized display stand with the ship's name (in Japanese) and year
The Shōkaku class was a pair of aircraft carriers of the Imperial Japanese Navy built before World War II. Only two vessels were built in this class; Shōkaku and Zuikaku. Together, they formed the 5th Carrier Division. Both were lost in action during World War II.
Vehicle ModelShōkaku Class
EraWorld War II
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price $24.95