Frequently Asked Questions
Which credit cards do you accept?
- Visa, Mastercard and Discover/Novus/Dinners Club, and American Express cards are all accepted, as well as debit cards which bear the Visa or Mastercard logo.
Can I cancel my order?
- Yes, you can, as long as the item has not been shipped. If you do receive an order that was canceled, accept delivery of the item and call us or email the Customer Service Center for return instructions.
How long do pre-orders take?
- Pre-orders are for future releases and require us to wait until the manufacturer releases the item(s) that you pre-ordered. You can always check the status of pre-order items by looking at our website. Except payments via "PayPal" your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item to you and we guarantee we will ship your order as soon as it is released,
Can I return an item that is damaged, defective, or I just don't want?
If you are not satisfied with your purchase within 7 days of delivery, we will replace the item or provide credit for the full amount minus any shipping charges. Please check our policies section for more guidelines.
What happens if an item I ordered is not available?
In most cases, orders items are available and promptly shipped. On the rare occasion, an order may be delayed due to availability or other circumstances. In the event that a change or delay occurs in filling your order, we will notify you via phone, or email. We know that this can be inconvenience, and will offer you one of the following alternatives: Offer a BACKORDER with a new estimated delivery and free shipping or, CANCEL your order.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- The standard shipping time for orders shipped via USPS Priority is 2 to 5 days within the US. For international orders delivery time can vary. Please find more information about international orders and rates by visiting the United Postal Service website: www.usps.com. We strive to ship your order promptly from our central warehouse. If your item is unavailable in our central warehouse, we may ship from one of our distributors or manufacturer partners. Shipping time estimates are from date of shipment.
Can I have an order shipped to my P.O. Box?
- Yes, unless you asked for delivery using FedEx or UPS, if you order to ship to a P.O. Box, your order will be upgraded to USPS because FedEx and UPS do not deliver to P.O. Box.
Can I ship my order to a different address?
Yes! When you place your order and come to the Check Out screen, replace your address with the address you would like your order sent to.